Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Days Off n Learn to Improve My Blog

These days off - really enjoyable, may seems boring to some of you, but for me , it's a true relaxing and resting ... Catch up on all kinds of things at home, include lazying around the house, hehehe. After a week drinking lots of soft drinks lately, I decided yesterday to stop buying them for temporarily, I am afraid of too much sugar. (A dear friend / colleague of mine had his heart almost stopped just recently becoz of too much sugar and cholesterol. Now he is still in recovery - now, just to be on the safe side, since I am already 30 somethinghave to be careful on my intakes)

Almost every day, we went out from one mall to another mall ... Since there are lots of new resto in Jakarta, we also tried some of them.
At the house, I was watching movies from Korea, Mandarin and all the new hollywood movies.

My one and only younger brother went to Jerusalem again - this time he brings more than 100 people in the group. This group is from our church - Tiberias , lead by Pdt. Andreas Melkisedek.
This is already how many times in this year, my brother go to Jerusalem ... Good for him.

Well, I am still learning how to make my blog more interesting , becoz some of the layout and some other things not according to my taste yet. Still needs lots of improvement.

No comments: