Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Monday, November 22, 2004

Diarrhea - The Night before Back To Work

Don't know whether I ate something too hot n spicy or what , but the diarrhea yesterday really kills me . Now, better ... Thankfully ...I got awake yesterday night until 4 am going back and forth to the toilet ... Plus I also got the high fever ...

I am suspecting I got the infections from the Very Hot and Spicy Fish yesterday night ... becoz my stomach turning up and down, my body got fever ...

And at tops, it has to happen right before the day to go to work. Obviously, I kind of sleepy today, but till now, have to do some works too ...

One of this day, I want to be my own boss ...
I don't know whether it will be more comfortable or not, but from my point of view, if I work for my own, then if I work diligently and work very hard, soo the result must be good, too, right ...

Just a thought ... still long time to go to this position ...

No comments: