Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Sunday, December 26, 2004

CHRISTMAS EVE

Tidak terasa sudah ....
Days go by soo fast that I don't realize it already Dec 24th ... FRIDAY .... and I am still at work ...

Going back from work at 3 o'clock ....
I thought roads already a bit loose ...WRONG ...
it was traffic jam all over the place ....

Almost late arriving at church ...
Good thing, still can get seats at church ...

I just realized that for the past three years, I always spent Christmas at Singapore ... Usually, this time of year, I was following my church Xmas service at Tiberias - Marriot Hotel at orchard Road ...

Soo this year has been very different feeling ...It's not bad at all actually, spending Christmas in Jakarta ...
It just that the aura, atmosphere and the nuansa of the Christmas spirit ... isn't all here ...

Well ... this year has to do some "penghematan" hhmm ... "tightening the belt"?? becoz next year , 2006 my daughter, Natashia, will have to go to Junior High School which usually would cost some money ... so have to spent the money for later on ...



No comments: