Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, June 09, 2005

NATASHIA 'S 11 year Old Birthday


.
The Two Season Chocolate cake from Dapur Cokelat - HOS Cokroaminoto]

.

Today, Natashia Turns 11 year old ....
Wah, she is getting bigger and more teens ...
makes me feel older as well ...

Getting Off from Work , Rushing Home ....
I bought a little 20x20cm Delicious Cake from
"Dapur cokelat" -- it's called Two SEasons ...

The taste Just Feel Soo Yummy and Heavenly,
The Chocolate Melts Right Away in Your Mouth ...
Good thing, Everybody loves the Cakes ...
I was afraid that the guys might feel a bit sweeter ..
but No, all of them Love it ....

This time, I didn't Have Time to Get Natashia
Lots of BIrthday Gifts ....
but it seems that She is very Happy Today ....
That's Whats more Important To me ....

She is assleep already ...
and I am getting tired too ....
We don't have a party yet ...
but it sure feels Nice ....

Oh, My daughter is Getting Big Now ....

No comments: