Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

BeNeaTH My QUietNess

I don't know whether this comes from my heart or my mind ...

Lately, I haven't been feeling comfortable with some situations ...
Lots of things have been going on somewhat not good ....
It becomes worse and worse ....
They started to discriminize ... hecks .. I know it's entirely up to them ....
Makes me feel very uncomfortable, in a way, it makes me sad ....
why this happen like now ....
I wish somebody would do something to create a new atmosphere there ...
A new gentle and caring atmosphere

I can't help to think and wonder ....
how can we measure the degree of "faithfullness" ....
is it as easy as they wrote it or as easy as they say it ...
Some people wrote and say and brag about their faithfullness
to certain someone .... some people just do it -- keep supporting
no matter what ..... and do without telling anybody ....

Such a shallow thought if we only measure the degree of "faithfullness"
from how many times they buy something ....
Gosh !! i know some people are also wondering just like me ..
still wondering till now ....
As if they forget about everything that happen in the earlier days ....
The solid team we become .... the strong team we become ...

I am not sure what to say really ....
I don't want to explode becoz of this ...
Somehow, I envy some of my good friends ...
they just enjoy being there ...
without too much thinking about everything else .

Yeah ... I think the answer is just one ....
As long as his Charisma still there,
then we will keep going ....
Don't know what will happen later on ....
I am not the one to Judge ....
becoz I am only 1 of the 2000 people there ....

Oh, MY ... YAAKKS ....
What am I talking about
Just STOP THINKING AND START MY MIND
WITH WONDERFUL THOUGHTS .....

1 comment:

joelliea said...

Hey. Relax =p. When people questioning your faith, don't get ticked by it. When you start to answer them by explaining or defending your faith .. it'll be forever. Will be depressing. Let them talk whatever they want to talk. They can't judge your faith. It lies in you, only you know best.