Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

My Daughter's B-Day

i feel soo bad about my daughter's birthday,
June 9th 2006 , natashia my oldest daughter turns 12 years old...
the condition doesn't support to have a Birthday mood..
she is having an National exam in the next 2 weeks...
tentunya ga bisa kemana-mana ..

to make it worse,
the weekend , i have to be in the meeting with my friends,
aaahhh.... poor girl ...
hopefully, i can make it up to her,
after she finish her exam
and get the announcement from school

Happy Birthday, my Girl
Wish you all THe Best for Your Future Life,
My prayer so that everything Turn Up Good for you
If anything or anyone fail to comfort and make you happy,
Remember always to Depend on GOD
God Bless you in everything you do...

No comments: