Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GOD's BLESSINGS to me


These past two or three weeks in my life rite now,
has made me really think hard

With all my super duper, madly crazy activities lately,
I feel truly Blessed with what God has given me and
God's accompaniment through all these times ...

HE has given me
Full Power of Energy,
Full Strength,
Full Positive Spirit,
Extra Healthy Condition,
and lots of other things that HE already gave ..

and Only HIM understand me deeply and truly
about what I want, what I require, what I need ...

The Best of All ...
Like what HE already gave to me Last Year before My Birthday
Once Again HE answer my Prayer by
Showing HIS Love to me through somebody else's before My Birthday...

Once Again,
I can only speak ...
Thank You, GOD
I hope I will never let you down

“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.” Jeremiah 31:3

Picture credited from JesusChrist.blog.com






picture taken from www.peace.mennolink.org

No comments: