Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Mother's Love .. Eternity n Infinity


Maybe this was about a week ago or so ...

the aircon in my house was in problem,
Air con supposed to be cool or cold,
but the cool air wasn't there ...

my son wanted to sleep @ my mom's house,
since my brother and his family were going to Jerusalem
so he thinks that it's better if he stayed there,
bcoz my son couldn't sleep at all without the proper aircon....

Since he is there,
so i thought i also went there to accompany him,
and also brought my daughter along with me ...

soo rite after going back from work,
i went back home,
prepare my clothes and everything,
and drove to my mom's ...

Called my mom from work,
so that she is not asleep yet ..

Arrived at my mom's ,
my mom already prepared a warm water in the bathroom,
for me to take a bath ...
and already warmed up the food for me to eat ...

I forgot, how this routine feels very nice, comforting, and soothing,
especially since it was prepared by my mom ...
of course, usually this is just a small thing that she usually did
for both of us, my brother and me, when we were still living with her ...

when i woke up in the morning,
early morning around 5.30 am,
i already smell the nice aroma from the kitchen,,,
and my mom was in the middle of making breakfast for us
to eat before i go to work and before my kids go to school. ...

and she also prepared three luncheon box ..
for all the three of us ...

Terpikir oleh gw ...
sometimes even rite now, i am already as a mom for my kids,
i don't do as much as my mom usually do for me ...
Orangtua jaman dulu spertinya memang lebih rajin dalam hal seperti ini,
yg mana sekarang rata2 gw dah nyerahin sebagian kerjaan kita sama pembokat
di rumah ....

Kasih ibu sepanjang masa ... kekal dan tak terbatas ...
walaupun setua apa gw ini, tetep di mata ibu gw,
gw hanyalah seorang anak juga ...


That's Mother's Love ... Eternity and Infinity ...
hopefully I will be able to do the same to my kids
no matter how grown they will be later on ....

These 2 beautiful mother pictures are taken from one's blog...
which is from Alissa and Rae's blog at myspace..

No comments: