Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Listening

Listening to my new downloaded TIM's songs collection,
while i was writing the previous post,
Get bored with it, becoz i only downloaded around 10 songs,
and played in the winamp over and over again,

then, i open Jul's blog
listening to the music song collection of Joelliea's ipod...


collection of all nice slow songs ...
some of the mandarin songs from wang lee hom are nice in my ears
still listening till now ...

 wow... dying young sound track... one of my sweet memory song

2 comments:

joelliea said...

I'm glad you like my collection. The key is, I pick up only slow songs because I imagine listening to it while writing or reading blogs. If the songs are in upbeat tempo, could be quite a distraction =D. On the contrary, I put all upbeat and funny video on Matsterpiece.

About Lee Hom's songs, you wait until Ema read this and comment hahahaha.

Emajanti said...

haha... why am I not surprised? It's sooooo normal to like Leehom's song. Kalo kebalikannya baru deh gak normal. hhehee.

btw, aku juga pengen pasang playlist di blog, tapi sebenernya aku mute speaker laptop almost all the time. jadi, percuma kali yaaa?