Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sick - Part 2

just experienced myself...
wasn't easy at all being sick & have to be able to care of someone who's sick too..

as far as i can remember,
(i also asked my mom)
i've never been as sick as this before,
don't know exactly why 


from the elementary school study,
thypoid fever caused by bacteria in food...
it means maybe somewhere along the time,
where i eat lunch nearby office,
was not as clean as it seems to be...
plus probably added with the over fatique condition,
made the bacteria go partying in the stomach...
just the thought of it already made me sick...


well, for me the doctor just said,
total bed rest for at least 3 or 4 days...
totally no getting up from bed,
unless going to toilet....
aarrggghhh....
and in the reality,
couldn't do it becoz i have to check out on my son
every now n then...


my son's condition was worrying..
his trombosit status when he was sent to hospital,
was only 30,000 while the normal condition is 150,000..
soo far away...


i realized that i have no energy & ability to take care of myself,
not along take care of my son...
so i prayed and just surrender to HIS arrangement for me...


thank's God, without asking my dad came & stayed over at my house,
he take care of me & Jonathan in the hospital during night time...
my mom took turn in the hospital at daytime
my brother helped out to totally cleaned up the house in attempt to 
make the house be protected from any viruses...
wiped out everything with detol (the famous anti virus, hehe)
of course the house became smell like the hospital...
and he did the running around errand to buy this n that
that some people recommends for us to take for additional medicine...


sometimes i probably take everything for granted,
when it came down to it,
that's what family all about...
helping hand protecting each other...
especially when one is down...


Thank you Jesus for my family...
...............................................................................  continued part 3

No comments: