Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Unspoken Words

my second day back @ work
i met this person,
the person i have some (can be considered big) problem with, recently

this is how some of the conversation take place...
(and actual conversation is in english also)

A        :  Hi.. so how are you now... are u okay already
ME     :  I am fine already, still in healing process, but it's okay, i will manage ..
A        :  I see you lost some weight ..
ME     :  Yes, i am... i supposed you can tell by looking now...
A        :  definitely ...
ME    :   that's the positive thing comes out from being sick,
              but i don't want to repeat being sick again

there are about 2 or 3 lines more after this between me & A ...
i forgot what we said.... but it didn't go too far from above...

then ,,,,, 
It  sort of happen in the same times... something like that...    


A give A's hand, I follow ... we shake hand ...
still holding my hand, A give  the famous Judas Iskariot kiss on the cheek
(hhmm... and why i said it like that becoz that's what exactly what went in my mind,
when it happened while saying in my thought... the betrayal kiss...)

We stared at each other eyes for a while
(don't get mistaken, it's definitely not a romantic moment)
for a while there, the eyes, the handshake, and the cheek kiss,,,
i get the feeling that A wants to make a new start ...
well, it's actually not that i don't like the person,
but some of the things - attitude, behavior make this person change to be not like usual..
which we think not good ...

moment after this, we are talking a little bit more
about this n that ... just for a while... it's only a warming up ...

but i guess, it's okay ...
I have to have a forgiving heart
I can give this another try
and I surely hope things would be smoother
and be better after this ...

No comments: