Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Friday, May 07, 2010

bunch of thanks

words may not be able to express what my heart feel this period of time,
Your never ending love toward me
You must have loved me soo much,
nevertheless how i was and i am,
after that period of terrified, scared, vandalized, and discomfort everywhere i go
You suddenly give me a light in my life

i understand now,
the black period must had been a test whether or not i passed it,
You wanted to know how strong i hang on to You,
 the rainbow that You promised after that thunderstorm,
it does slowly appear, and now even emerging into an array of beautiful colors,
what we call, rainbow.

Bunch of thanks 
to my only one Live Savior,
the One and Only,

happy moment actually crumbles up with nervous feeling,
but as long as i only hang on to You,
i know i am able and will be able,
because everything i do, 
You are not going to be far away,
You are not even going to be behind me,
but You are going to be right in front of me,
Leading me walking on the right passage
to the right destination as You plan

Lord Jesus, thank You for all Your Blessings to me,
Your Unconditional Love, Your Never Ending Support,
You are The Almighty.

for whatever You give me,
You also give me all i need to be able to make it happen
according to Your Plan.
I love You, Jesus

bunch of thanks for Jesus, my God,
the new title, the additional money, and especially the trust given to me,

Be with me, hold my hands in every things i do, God
i know You will never let go my hand

No comments: