Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Friends ...

don't know whether i give the right title to this post or not...

what i mean by "friends" in this post are everybody around me, can mean real friends, colleagues, subordinates, superiors, well, just it, people around me, close or not close.

With too many unnecessary things which had happened, i realized that wanted or not,
i have lost few friends,  not because they die, but these few people maybe just don't consider me as friends anymore...
Originally i was pretty sad about this, but when i think it over and over again,
i just realized that not everybody i can consider friends,
if this people around me in fact has made me uncomfortable with,
or be un-kind to me,
then some people are just not meant to be my friends... 

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
- sent by Steve

However, life is fair indeed,
where i feel that few has left,
more people becomes friends...

In my conclusion : 
"sometimes is absolutely okay to lose some friends, just perhaps because we are friends with those people, others don't want to be your friends... but when we take stands for what we think is the right thing to do, then others whom are not your friends yet, become your friends"
hhmmm... is this true or not ???

i remember now people saying something like this  : "You Lose Some, You Gain Some"

"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."
- Francois Mocuriac - Sent in by spiff

No comments: