Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

flattire


the last time, my tires flat out in the middle of busy street
my whole bag got "stolen" (to be exact = taken away without me knowing)
causing a bit trauma...

few days ago,
same incident, same busy street,
the back left tire flat out,
blep blep blep...
i spot a little tires shop (lebih tepatnya tukang tambal ban)

last time, i rushed to go out of the car,
looking at the tire,
that's when my bag got ripped off...

this time,
i don't rush out getting out of the car,,
instead i hide the laptop first undeerneath the car seat
take my bag with me..


then most importantly,
lock the car, when i go out to see the tire being fixed...

proud of my self,
managed to overcome my trauma...

Yeehaa

No comments: