Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Conversation without Common Language

imagine how hard it is
to have conversation with non English speaking person
and for her, with non Korean person like me


it happened yesterday
and it wasn't a short conversation either
amazingly we manage to keep our 'conversation' alive for maybe one and half hour

we talked bout almost everything,
from myself, my family, my children,
even shared my experience in korea last august
bout place i work,
food, cooking

so did she,
she talked bout her husband, her family, her past work,
she invited me to come to her place if i go to Seoul again



A wonderful time spent with her
we still able to smile and laugh
i think we just try to guess one another by our expressions, body language
eventhough it was a struggle on both sides, both her and me ...
obviously, hehehe...

she is a very nice lady,
two years younger than my mom
and still looking very young, pretty, and energetic
she is one of 'the have' i should say, but very humble,
wide advanced knowledge of her came from her working background,..
almost 5 minutes i was trying to figure out, and finally .. ooo, she said publishing company, and i kept thinking of library .. silly me ....


Next time i meet her again,
and i am sure i will,
I already made a promise that next time we meet
i would already study more of Korean language


so  Aja, Aja Fighting ...
Let's Study Korean and Hangeul more seriously !!!
Allrite, Rebecca, one hour spent for facebook game everyday may become productive korean learning hour

No comments: