Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Money Money oh Money

this seems to be a very suitable song for me right now ...
who doesn't want to be rich, right
if there is anybody who said doesn't wanna be rich,
i say it's a lie ..
who doesn't want money,
everybody needs money,
lots of money will be better
as long as we don't earn money by doing unrighteousness,

Money is not everything,
but Money is THE Only Thing
ho ho ho... where do i hear this line before 

these are the lyrics, i just take the ones i like ... as usual  me ... i always cut the lyrics i don't like ..


all of us know familiar with this song, right
ok.... start singing .....

I WANNA BE RICH 
BY CALLOWAY

I want money, lots and lots of money
I want the pie in the sky
I want money, lots and lots of money
So don't be asking me why

I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich for a little love, peace and happiness

I want my cake, wanna eat it too
I want the stars and the silver moon

Every way rich
Love peace and happiness

I want all the things that lovers do
A pocketful of dreams come true
These are things you can not find
That'll keep you satisfied and rich


there is another song bout money and money that i like,
although the words are a bit vulgar,
but the point is crystal clear ..


WANNA BE BILLIONAIRE
BY  TRAVIS McCOY


I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad.
Buy all of the things I never had.
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine.
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen.
Oh every time I close my eyes I see my name in shining lights.
Yeah a different city every night oh I swear the world better prepare for when ism a billionaire.
 
 So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing
 
i wanna be like Oprah, 
not only for the fact she is billionaire,
but for the fact being her and having her kinds of money
there are more things can be done to help the needy
soo conclusion:
MONEY is what i want right now


No comments: