Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

tired or bored


i am in between this state of mind ...
don't know whether i feel TIRED of everything 
or
Am I  BORED of everything ...

really don't know ...


have to find something better to do ...
i always think that Foreign Language is my interest,
maybe becoz in the past i used to be good and quick learning of  foreign language

thought of learning Hebrew 3 wks or a month before
it came to mind when my church started the Hebrew lesson for free
teached by a Rabbi from there,,,
but then again
i was afraid that i can't attend the courses routinely 
with the job like mine that seems like robbing away my leisure time ho ho ho ...

still learning Korean every night (or at least every other night or so)
study 2 books already, 1 cd,
yet everytime i tried to catch what my bosses talked to each other,
still can't understand it ... hhuuufft  ....
meaning listening comprehension still poor ... very poor !!!


so what to do to release all the tensions from fatique or boredom...
hhmmm..........

i need the time to do something or go somewhere maybe ...
being alone for some days seems like the ideal moment for me at the present ...
maybe it will be a good time for me to think what i want to do for the next few years ahead ...

????
ottoke 


No comments: