Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My Car is My HOME too

for a regular normal person
no doubt that their house is their Home

but the other day
it just got me thinking

that

my car actually does feel very homey 
(homy?? what the right spelling, don't feel like googling)
most of the times when i am at my car (read: driving the car)
i thought bout lots of things

when feeling good then i would sometimes smile or laugh alone in the car
(if we are smiling and laughing alone and did it outside somewhere, 
then somebody else may think that we are crazy, isn't it)

lots of great , brilliant, super ideas come when i am in it
lots of deep thoughts done in the car
thorough analysis bout something done in the car

when i feel somehow blue or mellow,
i don't hesitate to cry 
one or two times i recall even cried out loud in it,
no worries at all
no shame at all
i guess i felt that nobody see me crying in the car
i am not worry that kids or my parents or other family see me in fragile moment...

i can sing out loud listening to the music,
without worrying that somebody will feel too loud

when i feel tired and don't feel like with anybody else,
the first thing i do is bring my car and drive ...
any destination will not be important,
as long as i can be alone ...

so that's why i feel that
My CAR can be best called My HOME too...

HOME is not just about a SHELTER
a place to sleep
and other things ..


HOME
it's all about 
I FOUND MY PRIVACY 
'ME TIME' 
'MY HAPPINESS' 
IN MY CAR
I just realized it now
I find This Fact very sincere

No comments: