Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

if Tomorrow never Comes

After about a week be able to ease my mind,
be able to sleep and close my eyes without thought or glanced of him first

this very morning on my way to office,
i heard this song was played on the radio, was it bravaradio or kissfm?
while listening, didn't realize that one or two tears dropped from my eyes,

some years ago i remember posting in this blog about memory song,
and i remember putting down this song
'If tomorrow Never Comes by Ronan Keating' as one of my memory song with this friend
now, i remember that every time i ride in his car, 
that was the song that was played over and over again in his tape player..

he made me like country song for a change,
there was this album by Alan Jackson (country singer)
that was also favorite album of him ... my fave song from that album is 'Living on Love'

  how i still hope you just go to other part of this earth temporarily 
and would come back again someday ...
lots of "i still hope"  about him Lingering in my mind ... 
but he definitely won't return ...
I know and understand this is not good to do, but still doing it ...



we promised to meet sometimes after the lebaran season is over,
but haven't find the time yet (i seriously feel like singing  If I can Turn Back Time now) ...
how unfortunate his favorite song back then, become real now .. 
Tomorrow Never Comes for him again ...

"Sometimes late at night -- I lie awake and watch her sleeping - --- - - -"

1 comment:

Emajanti said...

hugssss....
I love the song so very much and I put the title as my BB status. It reminds me not to waste time doing something or thinking about things that are worthless in the next life.