Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Michael Buble Christmas" Album 2011

yeepee !  finally get a chance to grab this album yesterday when i went to MKG

The album has 2 cds ~ one cd is for the songs, and the 2nd cd is the dvd The Making of the Michael Buble Christmas.



I practically sleep on it yesterday night --
it's really a wonderful Christmas album ~ can't say which one is my favorite yet, because i love them all ~ love Michael's version of 'All I want for Christmas is you' ~ 'Ave Maria' Buble sing it in Latin ~ and of course my favorite Christmas song 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' ~ there is a new one 'Cold December Night ' this one i also love ~ and of course truly love the first track 'It's The Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas' very typical of Buble , the song is just Sway-ing like his regular songs ...

See,,, soo many i love, i can't pick which is my fave one or my fave two or three, hehehe

Haven't got a chance to watch the other cd which is the making of ...
still feel like listening the albums again ...



in the mood of 'soo much in love with Michael Buble'

i will probably still babbling and humming bout this album anyway ..


by the way, 
is it me or do i feel that this year some shopping malls start the Christmas spirit earlier and earlier every year.

No comments: