Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Sunburn

I never recall getting sunburn before, but since 3 and half years ago there had been 3 times I experienced it:

1st TIME
more or less 3 years ago  ; my first pretty bad sunburn after swimming almost half day at the training session at HS Swimming Pool - somewhere @ Pondok Kopi.  << kalo dipikir lagi kenapa juga kita yg kerjanya di f&b, kitchen, marketing,  harus ikutan swimming test pula - it's not like we are the lifeguard,,,,,, later on i thought the swimming test was just for the fun part >>  Anyway, the Sunburn Not just on my face, but also my back and my thigh ... the thing with sunburn was that not just the reddish color that looks really ugly, but worse yet was the feeling of itch and harsh all over the burnt skin(pedih nya terasa banget di kulit, belum kadang juga gatel yang mana gak mungkin digaruk karena takut menimbulkan luka and infeksi ato sesuatu yang lebih parah lagi) ... that was the first sunburn i remembered that lasted for more than a week.


2nd TIME
Two days in a row playing in the water park, the first day in Ocean World was totally fine, i put on quite a lot of sunblock on my face, back and all other places that were not covered by swimming cloth, so the sun did not burn me... the next day, when we were in one of rented cabana in Caribbean Bay water park, after i put on the sunblock on my back and leg, when i  was going to put on my sunblock lotion on my face, i saw a sunblock that my boss used, and since i never see the kind of sunblock that is rolled on,.... hhmmm, i think this sunblock is cute ...  moreover i was thinking -- swimming in korea, so better use korean sunblock ,,, hehehe,, how i was soo silly back then ,,, so i couldn't help to ask my boss whether i may borrow and use his... so i put my sunblock aside and used that rolled on sunblock on my face ... pede lah bahwa this nice looking sunblock ini pastinya lebih bagus drpada yg dibawa dari jakarta ... baru realized after few hours going round and round, the weather was actually cool not hot, but the sun was definitely shining (terik istilahnya) , i just realized why my face felt hot , then my friend said my face was totally red ... ooo, darn, i got sunburn, good thing i realized it quick, so washed my face and put my regular sunblock ...
Half-dark red, but good thing it wasn't that bad ...  well, good lesson for me: i supposed my skin and korean type of skin are different, they don't need extra protection sunblock like i did ...


3rd TIME
Last Saturday ...  accompanying my son and daughter to go to a School Festival..  termasuk salah satu hari terpanas di bbrp minggu terakhir ini .. felt like there were 2 suns .. was extremely hot ... we were there exposed to the sun from 10 o'clock in the morning until 3 o'clock in the afternoon ... nice way to get sunburn ... this time i was totally forget my sunblock , i didn't think it was that hot and i didn't think that all area except the stage was not covered by tents .. ou ou ou ... jadilah sepulang dari sana, capek, dan stelah mandi, i realized got sunburn pretty bad ...  until now, two days after, my face still reddish although not as bad as sunday ...  thank's for the Phien Ce Wang's powder (recommended by my mom)  every some hours, i put on this powder, this powder give sensation of coolness in the face ... it helps a lot reduce the smearing hot feeling, also reduce the reddish color in the face ...

No comments: