Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

My Top 5 'Clickable'

My Most Top 5 / Most Clickable / Open Links whenever I am connected :
(have to exempt GOOGLE because I categorize it as my number 1 browser for almost anything) 
            1. My Facebook
            2. My Yahoo Mail and Yahoo news
            3. My Blog (mostly this Lingering blogspot)
            4. My Twitter
            5.  ............
I guess there are only 4 things that I always open or click ...  can't even think of another one ...
Youtube, maybe sometimes, but since opening to youtube takes much the quota limits, i open and browse youtube only in particular needs.

Facebook is number 1 for me, maybe for most people, they twit more often. I don't put status as often as some years ago when first time get acquaintance with Facebook, but Facebook still gets most priority updates, as it is simple, just write everything i want, don't have to think twice of how to put it in the shorter sentences (like Twitters).  The way we upload photo and everything else is so much 'neater and nicer' than twitter. (but then again, twitter is not so much for photo, etc.)

And the more we like Facebook, the richer Mark Zuckerberg is. Btw,  He looks better in person than the movie 














Yahoo is open both at night and in the office (mostly opened at daytime, eventhough i also have office email) not just for the emails but also for the Yahoo news (sometimes i can giggle or laugh or even mad from the types of news they put in the yahoo news (moreover the comments,, it's been forever now that i never read the comments in all the yahoo news, because then I get stunned of what types of people there are based on their comments).





Blog -- most of the times just leave it open, but not knowing what to write on it. 




Twitter -- this is new link to open. I twit every now and then only,  do more of the Retweeted rather than making my own tweets... once in a while I tweet to give some word or two to few people / artists i like, some answer, some don't, but it's okay even if they don't reply , although i appreciate those who reply ... 

Come to think of it , I am grateful for TWITTERS, because twitters makes the Far Distance between Artists (world wide) and the ordinary people like us become Closer. 
One thing why i sometimes still care to tweet is so that it Looks Nicer in my Blog since there is a link between my blogspot and twitters,,, hehehe,, such a ridiculous reason ...