Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Friday, January 04, 2013

For A Brand New Year

Had been missing in words, juls reminds me ..

Here i go, for a start ...

A Brand New Year of 2013
My Prayer n Wishes :

God,  I'm very grateful for everything You gave me ~ whole bunch of Blessings in 2012 , everything I need before I even speak to You,  You gave just the exact thing to me ...   How Great Thou Art !❤

Just make me to be a better person who can be as close as how You want me to be ...  Keep me n my family in Your Grace, Your Love, Your Shine, And in Your Protection... Always n Continuously .

I always wonder of what You have plan for me , but lately realizing that  I just have to put myself restless to You , because You know exactly what I want and what I need.  I don't have anything to  worry about.
Amien


Resolution .. Of the 2013 ,, if I still need to make ;

 ~~ keep the healthy lifestyle that I started in 2012 ... YeaY,,, I will make it to 1 year in Feb of continuous exercise weekly ,, so proud of myself, some kilogr have been cut, down sizes for pants n
clothes , and not just that physical look, but I feel so much better with routine exercise ...
I  remembered about this time last year Mr. Moon forced the four of us to take a medical
check up n half part very2 strongly encouraged us to exercise ... now, I am thankful that I actually followed his word of wisdom   ... Well .. Good healthy Routine need to be Continue !!!


~~ healthy lifestyle means controlling my meals too ...  Although this december ( read : Holiday Season)  I did broke many of my own commitment in food intake due to many food gifts, cakes, hampers, n other food fiesta ,, I've been quite strict on my food preferences this past 2012 ... As far as I can remember . . 1.  No padang food at all,,,  2. regular noodles have been changed to rice noodles or glassnoodle (( trust me, for a Mie Pangsit Lover, this is almost the hardest part of my new healthy lifestyle) ... 3. Change white Bread  to Wheat --- also hard to do ..... 4. Gorengan bakwan dan sejenisnya out completely ..  5. Decrease Sweet intake ...  ..
 Aiisshh .. 2 weeks of December make me back to Greedy ... Such Poison that I need to consume
once in a year to fill my appetite ..  Then this week, need to get back On The Right Track !!!  



~~ last one I need to do is : Think Very Very Long before I Talk especially we know where and what i am talking about .. This i need to do to avoid lots of conflicts, since we know all kinds of human  characters I need to deal with ..

Well .. A great start of the New Year , start with A Wish and Target I set to myself , Help me God so that I can achieve it ...




1 comment:

Emajanti said...

Happy New Year Becca, and good luck on your resolutions! I gave up with whatever healthy life or food means. Sepeda nganggur aja tuh di rumah, haha.