Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Monday, August 12, 2013

Just intermezzo

I remember a while ago, I told my friend Julia, it seemed to me blogging from Ipad seems much easier, it takes seconds to open an Ipad rather than opening a laptop.. But she had different opinions at the time.

But now that I've done the writings several times to do my blogging from Ipad, it is not as simple as it seems.. 

Writing very long paragraphs on touch screen is something that I haven't get used to do..especially with my big fingertips, I can find more typos here and there. 

 Plus somehow, when the writings get very long and turn out to be more than the screen of the ipad, I'm not sure why it is but it is hard for me to go back to the bottom  below the screen ...or else go back and forth from 1st or 2nd paragraph to some paragraphs at the end..  I don't know is it only me having this problem..  Hehehe...  

So whatever I write on the pad , before I update it, I still need to go to the laptop and get a final retouch    before I publish it.  

Hehehe,, just an intermezzo.. I guess it needs more time to adjust....  


2 comments:

Yuri said...

Hi Rebecca, what kind of app do you use to blog from the ipad? I have also tried blogging from ipad but my posts tend to be long so just like you, I found it a bit difficult to type long posts from ipad ;p

So now I only use it for storing ideas or blog drafts on the ipad app, and then follow through via a laptop ;p


YURI
Decor & Daily Journals:
http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com
Fashion & Beauty blog:
www.twothousandthings.com

Emajanti said...

i have never done that. I have the app on my android, but i always prefer laptop. Not only that I tend to write long post, but I also use many pictures. Not sure if inserting many images is easy in the android. it may worth to try one day..