Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Friday, December 31, 2004

December 30th, 2004

Early morning, Jonathan already woke up ...
Of course, he has the agenda ---
open up his birthday presents ...
Then, he decided on his own that ..
since he was born at around 9 am,
so he would open up all the presents after 9 am.
Very clever thought ...
means that he grown up ...


Well ... at 3 pm , I have a small gathering
with my sya forum and a special guest from Singapore
Mt come and meet us ...

Although it was a small gathering,
but it is very nice ...
One of my friend bring her "image Bae Yong Joon"
and all her "hotelier" collection ...
VEry complete and nice collection,
you have there, Iyan ...

Then after that,
I rushed to La Piazza - Klp Gading ...
Have birthday dinner with my brother and his girlfriend.
Waiting for them, Kids enjoy themselves at Timezone ...
I talked for a little bit with Yvonne and her friends ..
while I gave her the vcd of Delon vol 4 n 5.

Going back at the house at around 22.15pm ..
Rushing to open the tv ...
Idol with some artist have an event for Aceh ...




No comments: