Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Sunday, January 02, 2005

BRAND NEW DAY IN 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL FRIENDS

it's been a complex and in a way kind of "tough year" of 2004 ...
I will write my Yearly Life later on ....

I am glad that 2005 comes ...
Times goes by soo fast ...

What is My Resolution for 2005

First and Must : I want to have enough money for my saving this year.
Year 2004, i can't save up lots of money due to my indiscipline habits. ...
wanting this and that ... things that are not a true necessity ...
This has to be tighten in 2005 ...
DEFINITELY A MUST , A MUST AND A MUST

Second ; Well, have to think about it first ...
what do I want to be changed ...hhhmmm ...
there are lots of little things that I need to change ...
but not really a big thing ....
IF possible , I have to spend more time with the Kids ....
I hope this is possible ...
I feel that lately , I've been occupied in my jobs a lot ...
of course, with the change of management ,
it 's hard not to be occupied with jobs ...

Actually working here in this company is not bad at all ...
I can pretty much do whatever I like ...
But I am very worried of the Future for this company ...
Will this company survive 2005 ...
Have to , have to be able to survive ...
of course, competition are everywhere ....

Third , I've got to pay more attention to my stuffs and my belongings ...
sometimes with me being very clutter and disorganized right now,
getting very confussing of what I have and don't have ...

I just want this 2005 will be a Great Year for me and my family ...
In everything .... I just want to be successful in whatever I do ...
and one more thing ... Hopefully, 2005 will bring me closer to GOD ....

No comments: