Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Tsunami Disasters

Watching for three days now, how the tsunami affect everybody in Aceh ... how the tsunami just suddenly came and swept away everything ....

Oh, My GOD ...
Of course, I don't know what Your Plan is ...
But I know ...
there is something great You already See and Plan
after all this disaster ....

Can't help to feel very depressed looking and watching all this ... can you imagine ... What God gives , He can also take it away within seconds and minutes ...

Hear the babies screaming,
the mommies crying and praying,
the daddies trying to keep the family together,
trying to find survival ....

Almost 30,000 people dead already ...
not considering how many people missing ...
Dead bodies laying around everywhere ...
The number of deaths still can be doubled ...

My Prayer ...
Please keep me and my whole family safe ...
Please remind me always ....
I want to be faithful to You , God ...
Please keep me and family in Your Safe Hand Forever ...
Please take all my worries away ...
I know You Always Take Care of us -- the whole family ....


No comments: