Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Visit to DAD's house

Mom goes to Semarang today to visit my grandma or in other word - mom visiting her mom ...

I bring both kids to my dad's house ...

It's raining almost everyday and every night now a days ...
Going from the house at 11.00 am,
Get there almost at 14.00 ...
hehheehe ... takes soo long ...
it's raining , road is slippery ...
and plus traffic ...

Get there,
we eat together at a Manadonese Restaurant in BIntaro area ...
Food is good ...
and it's pretty cheap too ...
I love Menadonese food ...
Also enjoy 1/3 glass of "es kacang merah" - "Red-bean ice" ??

going back - talk with my dad ...
watching the Tsunami tragedy in tv ...

21.00 I decided to go back home ...
Tired, everybody assleep in the car ...

I was also pretty sleepy while driving ...
It's hard to keep myself awake while driving in the highway ...
But good thing , my "Heaven of Love - ADA Band" and "the Best of ADa Band" with Donnie's sexy, cool and sweet voice keep me company ... I turn it outloud and sing along with him ... At least, it keeps me awake and exciting ...

Got home at 23.00 WIB ... Tired ....

At home, watched again some of the tsunami reports ... Terrible ....



No comments: