Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Finally New Manager

Like these past two days, I have to go to Thamrin again ,
but this time , the new manager come in already ...
I hurriedly bring him to his new post ........
Boy, I am soo relieved ,
at least now I don't have to go there everyday .......

Today is quite okay actually,
Oh, when I was going to have a little breefing with my staffs
introducing their new manager to the existing staffs,
I met with one of the deloners ...
Turn out that she work at that building
working for the UNDP ......
what a coincidence !

Our meeting is cancelled tonight,
Yvonne can't make it ...
she has a dinner with her cousins ........
That's okay , lah, I am also soo tired lately ......

Better go home, right away
and restttttttttt ....... have a nice sleep ......
But tonight I was planning to start writing and typing
the articles for Delon Newsletter .........
I want to finish the rough draft by this weekend,
hopefully we can make it ........

hhmmm..... I started to remember where are some of the things
that I collected before like the ticket stubs of Delon's shows ,
the one poster from DC , the balloon at Barca .....
where did I put all that ,
I remembered I was looking at those
for such long time .......
Have to get organized this weekend ,
yesterday night , I already started with the clippings .....
This weekend, seems like I have lots of things to do in my list ......

No comments: