Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Opening of the Chinese Food Counter

Not like usual, I get at my office at 8 o'clock ....
We plan to go to one of my outlet ,
preparing everything , making sure everything goes allright.

As I can imagine already,
we should have recruited than Resto Manager,
I certainly already put all the others' job behind
for this counter .......

oh, well, the cook don't have the capabiity to lead,
menu changed for some reasons .....
Good thing, Mr. Herman always bring his laptop,
and also luckily , I bring my diskettes and the extra blank papers.

Mr. Herman asked me , where is your laptop ,
hehehhe .....obviously, don't bring it with me ....

Turn out that I spend the whole day in here,
my Gobellini bag get spilled by the chicken broth from the noodles .....

Such a day !! Such a day!!
Nothing more I can say .....

the Question is now : Will tomorrow be better already with this Chinese Food counter...
It seems like I still have to spend one more day there .....

No comments: