Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Monday, March 14, 2005

YOOHHOOOO !!! Where am I ?

Gosh !! Such a boring blog , compare to my other blog about the my stars ....
this one is soo dark ... empty .... not too much words here .....
The other is colorful, packed with words, varied with some photos and pictures


Yoohooo .... where was I all this time ???
Probably too tired and too busy hunting Delon, Donnie and
whoever else there is in the music world that I like .....

hehehe .... I have to make this blog more interesting for me to write ....

I want to start by changing the colors of the blog ...
Gosh, this dark blue template used to be nice color in my eyes,
but it turn out that now dark blue don't give me the encouragement
to write ......
Soo I want to try the lighter color ......
see if there is some impact on my writing

No comments: