Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Can't EASE MY MInd

ok ... while I chew this Granny Smith USA Green Apple,
let's try to look inside of me...
what seems to be the problem in my mind ...

This past two days,
I completely pass the days with chatting with one of my friend
and browsing the internet ....
reading others' blogs ....
just i don't know what did I do ...

If only A vacation to Bali would be Very REfreshing !!

I really feel that I get bored and lazy
too much going on at works ....
too many problems at works that can not be solved...
motivation of staffs are down,
cash flows problem,
still there is that "Matahari" problem that never been solved ..

But one thing always Make Me Still Not Worried
is that my Belief that GOD Would Never LEave Me Walking by myself
so HE won't ever Let Me down and FAll ....
Yeah !! We still Survive Right Now Just Becoz of He Love Us a lot ....
I have to Learn More How to EASE MY MIND ..


.

No comments: