Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Zombie

Yesterday night, I had this terrible ich in the nose,
it really bothers me soo much, that it also made my right ear hurt.
So I take a medicine, anti-allergy, in order that I sleep easier ....

This morning, wake up a bit late 08.15 ...
do the routine morning ...
Driving to the office, feeling head soo heavy ...
Get to the office, I order coffee and everything else,
to get myself really wake up ...
But No Result ....

I still do my works like Zombie today ...
The whole day walking and working like ZOMBIE ....
Soo annoying .... !!!
Feel like sleeping in the office ....

Get home at night ....
and I thought that I will go to sleep right away ...
and Voila .... I am on my bed, and can't fall assleep ...

No comments: