Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Moments

My Blog Becomes Blank for sometimes now,
but that's okay .....

From all the words that left scrambled and scattered around,
There is nothing wrong with it,
Still perfectly fine to Let Our Lives Goes UnWritten,
The Most Important Thing, Those Moments won't leave me
Those Moments, those words, those times, are still being recorded,
in my heart, in my mind, in my soul .....

You know what,
time change the way we look at things,
Last time when it happens,
I looked at it from very different point of view,
I concentrated on the different angles,
but this time when it repeats,
I already looked at this same exact thing again,
as a whole new different feeling ....
Funny , when I think about it more ...

......... so lucky, if there is a "guardian angel" like this guy,
......... you can come in as so many different you,
......... and this Guardian Angel will still be around
......... That's what Love and Friendship are all about.
......... Sometimes there are tears, sometimes there are laugh,
......... Sometimes there are only smiles,
......... or sometimes just plain nothing,
......... But Guardian Angel will always waiting for you

Aaaahhhh ..... it is such a Lovely Moment

No comments: