Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Things Accomplished

So many things to do,
so little time to do it,
sometimes at times like this,
I wish there are more than 24 hours in a day ...

But I am quite satisfied with what had happened so far,
so many things get accomplished,
of course I don't work by myself,
I have my staff doing their splendid job,
rushing from program to program,
Eventhough there is still always something not done yet,
but that's okay ...
I told them, especially to my Promotion guy,
what they do are really good and fast
Hopefully Next to come, The result will also Successful as Planned..

As for my personnal matters,
let's see .....
D-One second edition get completed,
eventhough there is one or two things still to be added or revised,
but I do the whole thing already ..

Last time, I regret why I finally turn down to help out for the event
for BYJ's gathering ......
I had to do that becoz of my limited time available,
I was thinking of D-One as well,
and all the other works for my job
Sometimes we have to know our own capabilities.

From all that have been going on this past 2 months,
I still I have time to see my Donnie and Delon last Friday,
really happy to see them both,
really have lots of fun this weekend ...
Saturday Watch together with Delon ...

No comments: