Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Admiration n ResPect


my first year with him
it was very rough n unpredictable
many gloom, disappointment, not too mention perhaps some tears was rolling down my cheek

for a while i thought ...
was it a gender thingy
was it looks n physical performance wise..
or what was it...

but now...
i am very glad i have him,,,
becoz he is the one who supported me all this time...
he is the one who cheer me up during the rough time...
he know when he has to give me a hug of "i am there n back you up"
he is the one who cares n pays attention to little n detail thing...


just wanna say,,,,
i am very thankful n grateful for everything u've done for us,
for me specifically...



i still remember vividly,
you are the one who accompany n take us everywhere
we want to see
i still remember when you had to run all the way,
wake up early in the morning,
sleep very late at night,
all of that just to make the three of us happy n satisfied...

and when u were back here,
i was overjoyed ..
becoz some of my problems can be shared with u ..

and i am soo grateful of you...
thank you for the support, the cares, and the wisdom...

Wisdom not come from age,
but it comes from the mind, the heart, and maybe from some life experience

***  Love, Admiration and Respect  ***

No comments: