Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Turning 40

there is a saying that life begin at 40,,
hehehe, don't know what's the reason behind that quote...


anyway, how's turning 40 for me...
actually it is not any different when i turned 35 or 30 or any other year...

as far as i can recall
the birthday that i really wished and expected was when turning 21 years old...
becoz it is the age when another world opened up for me...


oou, ya, did i mention that TMII, the surrounding place i worked at also have the same birthday as me...
it was 35th TMII birthday...
we wore the same green batik which they gave us to sew according to the pattern and wear in the day...
at Langgeng Sasono Budoyo, had some celebration of TMII's birthday...
Ibu Siti Hardiyanti Rukmana, as more well-known as Mbak Tutut,
as the Chairman of the TMII foundation ,
was the one who leads the Celebration,
cut the "tumpeng" etc...

@ working place
just like regular birthday...
have a nice lunch with my superior team...
a Sundanese kind of lunch...
nice place, nice food...
not too far away from where we work...

before that,
my fb team celebrates my birthday,
Birthday cake from breadtalk,
Nice gift. ....
almost get flushed to the pool,
but somehow by wearing this batik,
it saves me from the Snowbay Birthday routine celebration, hehhehe, lucky me



@ home with my family

my brother already bought me a cake from eaton,
birthday cake wishes, blowing candles, cutting cake, and eating cake...
Jonathan, my son, leads the Birthday prayer  ....

i was thinking of eating out somewhere near here,,
but since my staff cooked me the complete nasi ulam
i changed my mind...
great simple dinner,
mom came over...

almost 23, my brother and his family came over,,

simple and meaningful ...

No comments: