Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Wonder ,,,

today has been raining all day long ...
my son said it's been raining since 4 am yesterday ...
and hasn't stopped yet until maybe around 9 or 10 pm ...

two o'clock in the morning already ...
yet same things happen ....
just can't go to sleep ....

i realize sometimes it just dawn on me ...
blank mind
empty heart
no expression
no feelings

what happen is!!!
beneath what's going on -----
beneath every conversations i make ---- 
behind my smiles & laughter ----
behind the scenes of what i do routinely ----
that's it ....
it's just that --- bunch of routine activities ---but inside is blank ---

sometimes i just wonder WHAT IS IT 
that WILL ACTUALLY can make me truly happy, 
can make me truly feel satisfaction, 
can make me truly feel has a great life ... 
it's pretty sad that i don't know the answer yet ...
Funny but True
Hopefully i am not the only one 
who experience this kind of things happen




Rainy Season Scraps, glitter, and pictures
GoodLightscraps.com
i don't mind looking at the rain from the window,
if i would be able see that beautiful rainbow at the end ...







Rainy Season Scraps, glitter, and pictures




my song for tonight
different title for this song : "Not Enough Love/Only Love/Just with Love"  by Kim Boom Soo
from What Happened in Bali starred Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, Ha Ji Won...



No comments: