Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, September 02, 2010

a Short Phone Call

afternoon time around 4 o'clock
my handphone rang,
it said  +82 ...
i know that area code is from Seoul
but wondering who might that be,
bcoz all of my bosses are here in jkt
one of them even sit down in his desk ...

hhhmmmm,,,,,,,who could this be????????

Samsung Star handphone, i wish this purple one is mine

was very much surprise that this person called
obviously !!! 
nice though, his good firm voice
good English
i still clearly hear it in my ear now ...
nothing much and important from the conversation
of course i kinda choked in the first one minute maybe,,
but thank God, it went well after that 

this was 2 days ago ..

when i reported to them,
i don't believe the reactions ,,,
then one was pretty much annoyed by the fact he called me directly,
hhmmm... 
it's not my problem, i think
if they don't like it him calling me then it's their problem ...ho ho ho 

No comments: