Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, September 02, 2010

SMS

continued from 2 days ago,

today also around 4 o'clock
2 text messages in my handphone

not a very long sms,
but  i like the way he writes,
isn't that very caring and nice words to me
his words make me smile
and i can't stop smiling till now ...

and this time i don't tell anybody bout the sms,
becoz i know they wouldn't like it again...

i am going almost crazy now,
becoz i kinda forget how he looks like,
it just annoys me,
when i want to think of him 
but i almost forget the detail of his face 

met him once in May 
talked for sometimes in that day

i feel like missing him,
and there are lots of things i wanna talk to him about,
but i know i can not

Anyway, thank you for making my days this week becomes soo flowery,
I have rushing and targeted works this week,
and even a bad mood becoz of one unprofessional inexperience person 
but for a while now,,,
looking from the way they reacted,
i feel soo good and wonderful ...

I hope he will continue to make feel good ..
i like it ... very flowery moment for me ...

i hope he will come again sometimes soon
next time he come,
i will make sure i am paying attention more details about you
so i can think and picture you in my mind
and so i won't ever forget your face again

Good night, Anneyong my Prince
Geoumapsemnida

No comments: