Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Sunday, November 14, 2010

real life's Drama

when i watch any drama,
either it's soap opera, K-drama (korean drama),sinetron (indonesian drama), telenovela (mexican drama),
most of them amused me in few or some ways,
makes me cry 
makes me tensed
makes me angry or sometimes even furious that i get the feeling to strangle the villain's character,
all kinds of mixed feelings emerge from watching drama ..
dramas i love soo much,
dramas we love soo much...

i start to think these few days 
is my life becoming like one of the korean drama or indonesian drama,
there are so many things happen in my life right now,
just like what i watch some episodes...
oooo, gee... nooo!!!!
i definitely don't like it ...
some days or months in your life start to become several episodes from the drama ...

good satisfied ending, please

No comments: