Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Thursday, October 06, 2011

God, will You hold me in Your Arms again

  • Brian Kim tweet this yesterday, i read it in the morning in the office, (his tweets below)
    made me stop my work for a while, seriously touched reading it -- almost goosebump ,,, this guy once again amazed me through his words, his songs.  Brian Kim, one of a kind! 
    if i were not in the office, my eyes would probably be gazing already ... at his statement 

    "I became addicted to His Love ... And He placed dreams into my heart. I began to dream for the first time in my life.........  God, will You hold me in Your Arms again tonite?"

    Brian Kim has just finished his Malaysia tour for maybe one or two full weeks around Malaysia, seem from his fb and tweeter  he was enjoying his worship malaysian tour ...

    Just a thought, if he would ever showed up here, i would definitely go there at once ... hopefully there will be a chance, or if a church invite him and the other Korean gospel team .. it sounds nice ..

    this is the link for  : Brian Kim's tweeter


    When I first fell in love with Jesus, I could feel His love for me. It was the first time I experienced such a thing. I clearly & warmly felt His embrace. 'Oh! Even though I rejected and avoided God... He's hugging me now!! - I was amazed. It didn't make sense.

    Although the world around me judges me and does not love me 100%, God is different... He loves 100%.

    I began to learn of His love. And so I wept and wept for three continuous days. All my scars and pains... All the stress and pressures that burdened me due to college preparations and applications.

    All the worries and weaknesses due to failing people and their expectations.... Years and years of never receiving unconditional love ... me... me... I knelt before God weeping with all burdens, struggles, failures, sins wiped away... at peace.

    God, You embrace me and cover me with love. My Father. My Savior. My Friend. My God. Jesus...

    At that moment, I started to love Jesus for the first time. I became addicted to His love. There was nothing better...

    Because I realized such a love, I began to change day by day...
    And He placed dreams into my heart. I began to dream for the first time in my life.

    My facial expression, my life, the path I would walk.. Everything changed. Whenever I read the Bible, pray, praise... I remember His warm embrace.

    Tears fall down... Because I'm blessed...because I am a son who's loved...
    Because my God is living.

    God... Will you hold me in Your arms again today?

No comments: