Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Resting Forever

from earth to earth ~ from ash to ash ~ from dust to dust 
The Lord God bless them and keep them, 
the Lord make their face to shine upon them
 and be gracious unto them and give them peace. 
Amen.

just in the 2 weeks time, 3 persons have died .... 2 of them are my friends, 1 is my daughter's friend's sister ....
Rest in Peace for these 3 persons ... all of them have died because of cancer ... that disease is a killer, indeed ... 1 of my aunt also died of cancer ... hopefully in their last moment of their time, they don't have to suffer of their sickness too much ...

She enjoys writing ~ she is smart, i am not sure her exact age, but she still pretty young, maybe 40 something ~ actually because of our hobby in writing we work together for Delon's magazine back then, some 5 years ago maybe ~ i remember when we had meeting after office hours for several times, especially whenever it's almost the dateline for the magazine to be printed ~ she is the person who is firm in principal ~ i love to read her writing ~ Some Good Memory with her ~ unfortunately I couldn't make it to her last visit , since it was in Bogor, where she lives ~ night time and I drive alone to Bogor so I was kinda afraid if there is something happen on the way I go there and back home, so I decided not to go ~ Rest in Peace, dear friend

Another friend is a friend and also was my manager from my previous work, more than ten years ago  ~ he is still quite young either, only 43 , two years apart from my age ~ when i heard and know how he died of lung cancer ~ was very much shocking news ~ in my knowledge, he never smoke, has healthy live, eat healthy food, do fitness regularly ~ friend said that he moan that he can't breath, and short-breath (sesak nafas) so his family bring him to the hospital ~ he is already in lung cancer stadium 4 ~ OMG , isn't that scary, cancer stadium 4 without a signal previously ~ then he was in hospital for almost 2 weeks and that is it ~ Rest in Peace, my dear & beloved friend

My daughter's friend sister also dies very young of cancer . My daughter was truly shock for some days when she got the news, i think that's a first time she has some one she know dies ..  Rest in Peace, dear friend.

Rest in Peace my dear friends ~ I am sure you are in happier place now, place without sickness and pain ~ as I never go there, but people define HEAVEN as a place where there is Never Ending Happiness ~ sounds like Great Place to Be ~ and I hope all of them are there.


No comments: