Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Monday, January 23, 2012

TwEEts

from my draft sometimes ago and it's not yet completed that's why it's still sitting on my draft

Read this in my tweeter and i retweeted:


Agnes Monica
Dear Heart, I wish I could be stupid and not catch him lying when u fall for him, but I can't. So trust my judgment. Sincerely, Brain.

First time reading it, i simply get confused, then i try reading it again slowly ...
wkwkwkwk ....

between HEART and BRAIN ~ this is from what I can conclude for my own Heart and Brain:

Heart always GOES SOFT when BRAIN tell to be HARD
and HEART will GO HARD when BRAIN tell to be SOFT
HEART will still STAY IN ANGER when BRAIN tell to LET IT GO
HEAR Likes to LINGER when BRAIN Already Gives The Hint TO KEEP GOING
Simply HEART is always Sentimental Mood
While BRAIN is most of its times Stay in the REALITY BASIS

but don't be Wrong
In Certain Important Cases, 
Before BRAIN can tell What or How
HEART Can Already Tell based on Its Instinct
(it's what people say 'Trust Your Instinct' , 
When you feel that something isn't just right, most of the times it's true
-- I learned this useful wise advice from my one of my k-boss)

That's the Uniqueness of God's Creations
There Are Always Two Sides 
To Make it Balance

No comments: