Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Lunar Year



in my bed ~ in front of my laptop now
listening to Korean music copied from mr. Kim's k-songs collections
listening one by one, picking out which one I maybe interested to copy to my hp

firework sounds from the neighbor
so it's time for me to go out and watch them
eventhough obviously just small fireworks
but combining all of them together
makes the sky viewed by my house looks bright and cheerful
Good Enough for me

Now a days, our family never really big on the Imlek or CNY Celebration
actually the only person celebrating it for real now is only my father

this is pretty much how i spent my Chinese New Year's Eve
I did have a plan to go to Lapiazza to have that Imlek Dinner with Delon
been so long not seeing him singing live ~ miss him ~ miss him much
and Chinese Dinner sounded pretty good when I saw the menu posted 
by Vena, one of my DC friends

then find out that i have to come in to work
for the Drawing of Lucky Draw Amazing Trip to Malaysia
pretty much can't do anything much anymore at night
went back home at 8.30 ~  just like i thought ~
too late to initiate to go anywhere
oh, well ~ today isn't bad at all,
I truthfully enjoy being there today,
it's actually refresh my unstabile moody session this past week or so

the actual plan is tomorrow morning as usual year CNY Day is in my father's house,
but schedule get switched around, because they won't be at home,
supposedly my father invited me and the kids go there today, but can't fit my schedule,
so we went there yesterday (saturday) to celebrate the 'Coming Imlek/CNY'
which is actually pretty funny because it's not yet CNY for sure,
but it's okay, now a days with every family has their own schedule,
sometimes things like this naturally happen

we don't mind and still happy
have nice wonderful meal for lunch ~ cakes ~ cookies ~ 
nice honey ponkam oranges as the 'must - have' food item for CNY

Happy Chinese New Year 2563
for everybody celebrating this day
The Year of Water Dragon has to be filled with:
  1. Prosperity
  2. Good Fortune
  3. Great Health 
for All of Us, My Family and Your Family

No comments: