Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

the Special Loving Day called Valentine.  
Some people all over the world tend to make a Big Fuss of this Day, and surely I do too, hoho
and really not feeling ashamed doing it.

Sunday, in the very little time I had because I have friends from Malaysia came to Jkt,  the kids and I made time to do a little Valentine's shopping, helped picking out a choco gift for my son's girlfriend.  Hope she liked the chocolate, and voila, at this Valentine's Day, my son also get chocolate gift from her. 
So it's more like exchanging chocolate, hehe... 
Girls, these days, are definitely much nicer ... I remember in students days, Girls are just supposed to seat and smile nicely to receive gifts... well,  the young generations certainly changes.

Coming Back Home from work,  feel surprised because house looks very clean and tidy.  Seems like my son does little change or re-arrange the living room  ... and it does actually looks much nicer and tidier. 

Another surprise by my daughter ... 
she hands out an arrangement of  pink roses ... 
soo sweet .... didn't expect it...beautiful two pink roses.



Went to the dining room,  and turn out  there are nice dinner  ...  kids said grandma sending dinner for us...  I sometimes wonder whether i would do the same caring and love to my children when they grow older ... Loving you always, Mom.

So Today turn out to be Nice Day
Two Beautiful Pink Roses
Sweet Chocolate that my son share together
Nice Dinner from mom
not to mention
4 delicious cakes that i finally share with the others earlier this day 
(blackforest, fruitcake, lapis surabaya, and almond cake)

Happy Valentine's Day
for my family and friends
Group Hugs and Kisses for my Natashia, Jonathan
Love you always

No comments: