Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine Expression ?

Waking Up ~ of course feeling good about everything and everyone

Since yesterday night, was thinking about someone I admired much from some years back.
Don't know what was i thinking this morning, but i grab my cell phone, and send an sms ... SENT ...  just something i want to do , i don't particularly care if  probably his number already used by someone else or if it is not his number anymore, or if  he absolutely don't know me. 

Come to my surprise, two hours later there is a reply and saying something like :
"You make me flattered,  how can you call a 55 years old man still look handsomely nice. Very Blushed,  Definitely my big smile of the day.  Happy Valentine Day to you.  Jesus bless always.. " .. a minute later  "oh, i am special because you are special."
Startled looking at the unexpected reply  ...  HAPPY for sure, Either it's really him who reply or somebody else, I surely don't need to know more.  
To this very day,  I still Idolize him  soo much and still somewhat followed his update from everywhere  ...  I ever wished that can always hear his speech, enlightenment, and inspiring words and actions.  Good Great Memory of some years back where i could get the opportunity of knowing  him closer  from my position at the previous place.  Always wish him well and healthy.


at the office, I remember this very Valentine moment last year, Kim Brian, a young gospel singer from south korea, had shared his beautiful love story of how him and his wife got introduced one another and be together by God.
this is my post from his twitter :   DE VALENTINE Story _ Brian Kim story _ INTRODUCING MY LOVE
Again don't know what was i thinking, I look for his twitter, then change my mind and find his facebook instead and drop few lines.  Of course i choose writing my message in the facebook rather in twitter because i can write more freely without the limitation words of the twitter.
Happy that he reply, a simple thank you words, show enough that he pay attentions to his fans.

Beautiful Day for me,,, although when thinking about it again, gosh, i feel bizarre of my own act, i don't know what got into me today, probably just feel like expressing something i had in my mind to persons i like .... Amazingly, complementing to someone, it does makes me feel good too ...  


Thank you to Pandu for the design

No comments: