Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Birthday 42 years

One can never Be too Much Sentimental at One's Birthday ,  not exception , I always feel all Sentimental especially at night when all I have is my own quite time to make some peace and flashing back of all I've done so far.

Always Amazing Experience God's Unconditional Love to me every single day without any absence ~ for giving me the Strength to carry forward all these years ~ Praise God Jesus, Please Continue to Protect n Lead us, How Great Thou Art. You know for all I've sin but still loving to me.

Another Wonderful Birthday to always be Thankful for ~ for the 42 years I've lived so far, and for how many years will still be ahead of me ~ Still Breathing Healthy ~ Blowing Up Candles to 4 Yummy Birthday Cakes, from my Kids & Colleagues ~ Prayers & Greetings from Friends.

Receiving a Special Birthday Gift.  Listening to him saying several times Don't go anywhere.. Siggh,,, Tingly Moment

At our Night Praying & Holy Communion with my Kids ~ Something to be Realized that Nobody takes Good Care of Me better than You, God ~ You take care, build, and teach me through all different kinds of people surrounds me ~ Grateful for All My Life & All I have ~ Thank You for This Special Day

April 20th had, has and will always be My Special Day.  For All I am Right Now, it Comes from You, It arranged by You,,,..... 


No comments: