Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

from BELLAMORE ~ the Beautiful Love


My favorite scenes and My favorite Quotes:
(there are plenty actually, these are just some of them that I love and it gives a stain in my heart)

hey, had lunch with the new investors. Wanna know what they served.  Roast Duck in VIRGIN Olive Oil.  
Langsung terbahak2 juga baca ini, I am more like wow, this girl (Karla, the author) is smart, how she get the idea of this weird connection,,, between Virginity and Virgin Olive Oil.

Chapter dimana Lana bertemu dan akhirnya duduk berhadapan dengan Fabian di Serendipity Café, di New York.
Yang berakhir dengan sesekalinya Fabian menyentuh Lana dengan merangkul pundak Lana, tapi berakhir dengan something like this .
See you soon, Fabian
Bye, Lana …….
Ouch ouch ---  sepatah kata yang nusuk banget  sigh..   I am already in stress if I were Lanavera.

Banyak kata-kata favorit, kalau boleh dibilang hampir semua conversation yang ada di Bellamore, I love.

I will end my post with this  Very Beautiful Letter written to Lanavera . And I am also crying hard.
They said that it is Love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you are not part of their happiness.  So I guess it is truly Love that Ive been feeling for you, for all I want is to see you happy.
…….
Just remember that I will always love you Ti amo, di un amore che non morira (Aku mencintaimu dengan cinta yang takkan pernah padam.
……..
Arrivederci amore mio,
Son to Sempre (Im yours always)


________________________________________________________________________
Gosh, it is hard for me not to be touched by the words ... all written soo toughtfully and beautifully....  I am very melancholics as it can be now ..................  

No comments: