Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Resolution

Finally done ..............

One Resolution I finally want to and finally Make in year 2012
Done Setting Up the Time Target for this resolution,,,
Done Figuring Out the How to do it ,,,
(i figure out that i already gradually change my mood from the unhappiness to become a challenging mood,, by doing the actual process of thinking and making actual steps about how to change an old situation ... change our mind first, then we see one thing differently, that's so true)
..........
So far, in this almost one week goes by,  I commit for the sake of my target ....

And Hope that Something I wish in 2012 will come to me,
WHEN I Achieve the Resolution above. 
(and hopefully God see that my wish is what good for me in the future)....
......

when i think of resolution in the past before i quit making them for the recent few years,,, seemed like faked resolutions that I always made and no-attempt to achieve year by year.... but this time, can't be the same ... time to make commitment ... Do it for My Own Sake
 

Jia You !!!
Semangat !!!
Victory !!!

Will See Myself at the End of 1st Quarter 
 

No comments: